Monday 26 September 2011

"HAPPY" The Movie.





As a member and follower of Action for Happiness, I have been invited to the premiere of "Happy" the Movie on October the 19th. This will be held in London's Notting hill gate at the Coronet Cinema. I wont be going, but have indicated I would like Nairn to see this film.
Action for Happiness presents... HAPPY: the movie, Does money make you happy? What about family? Do we live in a world that values well-being? Are we in the midst of a happiness revolution? Roko Belic, director of Academy Award nominated "Genghis Blues" brings us
HAPPY, a film exploring the secrets behind our most valued emotion. (click on the link for a short trailer.)



I have contacted the events Manager of action for Happiness to see if the film can be shown here in Nairn. It is the intention to have this film shown throughout the UK as widely as possible.


Also emailed Cinema Nairn to see if they would be interested in screening this movie. I hope I can arrange a showing and spread the Happy message....we could all do with some of it ! Watch this space !

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Sounds great Joe! We would def go for it. Well if Euan was able to go too!!

jayteescot1 said...

Well I will be going if I can get it shown here. According to the events Manager, someone has arranged a showing in Nottingham where a screening room in the local cinema holds 18 people. Apparently the cost is a minimum donation of £5 to cover the venue and accessing the film. Any excess would go to Action for happiness.