Tuesday 26 July 2011

So Far - So Good



Our Angel Cygnet seems to be doing OK so far and has only nibbled at the micro tape covering the edge of the bandage. He keeps heading for the gate, so he knows the way he came in and would like to get back ! I think it's a male and this would fit with the Angel wing, since it seems to be males and the left wing that gets affected. I think I'll call him Lefty....might please some of our left wing viewers !



Meanwhile I saw an Osprey hovering above the river at the Swans Island, this was brought to my attention by the pen who let out a warning call and looked skyward. This is the first time I've seen an osprey above this part of the river, but it makes sense since the water is very low and plenty of small fish around. A couple of poor quality pics due to the conditions.














No comments: